Do you have Full-Spectrum Protection?
Is your business fully protected?
Fill out this short questionnaire to find out!
1. Does the cybersecurity consultancy have experience in the following cyber incidents? (Select all that apply)
Business email compromise
Remote Desktop Intrusion Events
Cloud Based Compromises
2. In responding to a cyber security incident what kind of tools does the cybersecurity consultancy use? (Select all that apply)
Tailored mix of all depending on individual circumstances
3. Does the cybersecurity consultancy offer comprehensive pre-breach services?
Limited pre-breach services
Some pre-breach services
Full-spectrum pre-breach services
4. Does the cybersecurity consultancy offer extensive post-breach services?
Limited post-breach services
Some post-breach services
Full-spectrum post-breach services
5. How experienced is the cybersecurity consultancy in working with the insurance industry?
6. Does the cybersecurity consultancy provide tailored solutions for the unique needs of the insurance industry?
Partially tailored solutions
Fully tailored solutions
7. Does the cybersecurity consultancy offer ongoing support and continuous improvement of security measures?
Minimal ongoing support
Moderate ongoing support
Comprehensive ongoing support
8. How knowledgeable is the cybersecurity consultancy about the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements for the insurance industry?
9. Does the cybersecurity consultancy offer employee training and cybersecurity awareness programs tailored to the insurance industry?
No employee training
Generic training programs
Industry-specific training programs
10. How does the cybersecurity consultancy approach incident response and crisis management for insurance industry clients?
Proactive, but not industry-specific
Proactive and tailored to the insurance industry
11. What is the cybersecurity consultancy's track record in successfully protecting and recovering insurance industry clients from cyber attacks?
High success rate
12. Does the cybersecurity consultancy maintain strong partnerships with leading security vendors and continuously update its services based on the latest threat intelligence?
Limited partnerships and threat intelligence
Some partnerships and threat intelligence
Strong partnerships and up-to-date threat intelligence
13. Does the cybersecurity consultancy hold Certifications? (Select all that apply)
14. Does the consultancy employee cybersecurity professionals with industry recognised certifications?
15. How does the cybersecurity consultancy approach vendor relationships?
Aligned with specific vendors
Vendor-agnostic, selecting the best solutions for each client
16. Is the cybersecurity consultancy Australian owned and operated?
No, international ownership and operations
Yes, Australian owned and operated
17. Does the cybersecurity consultancy provide early warning threat detection services?
No early warning threat detection
Comprehensive early warning threat detection services
Once you’re done, bring your results email back to one of our Gridware team members and let’s have a chat!
Gridware is a leading provider in Full-Spectrum Cybersecurity.