Cybersecurity for Manufacturing
The preferred advisor helping the industrial sector mitigate cyber threats
It’s no secret that threat actors are interested in intellectual property theft that targets new products and manufacturing processes. Due to its increasing advances in technology, the risk in security of these technologies likewise increases. In order to protect the integrity of the manufacturing process, industrial supplies regularly undergo audits, penetration testing and staff training to meet compliance requirements.
As organisations look to move from reactive to proactive cybersecurity strategies, many are looking to partner with cyber security companies such as Gridware to build frameworks that can accommodate the emerging threat vectors faced by the manufacturing industry.
Trusted Security Partner
- Gridware is a leading global cyber security company with consultants operating in 20 countries
- We collaborate with major universities, insurers and law enforcement agencies, addressing cyber threats affecting healthcare institutions worldwide
- Our incident response team resolve major cybersecurity breaches affecting the manufacturing industry by working to identify, detect and respond to cyberthreats
- Ransomware prevention for critical data assets
- Security auditing and penetration testing to identify unknown security gaps
- Implementation of bank-grade anti-malware detection and mitigation solutions
- Automated security monitoring provision and SIEM alerting
- Advance threat management and defence capabilities that help prevent targeted attacks
- Australia’s best-in-class cybersecurity professionals helping the manufacturing industry meet enterprise-level security standards
In February 2019, Toyota Australia announced that its Melbourne warehouses were infected with ransomware. While it was believed that no employee or customer information had been accessed, their phone and email systems were brought down and day-to-day activities were shutdown. Whilst the business disruption lasted over a week, Toyota refused to reveal further information about the remediation activities undertaken.
Supporting manufacturing across the world
Fighting cybercrime requires a multifaceted approach. Gridware firmly believes the best approach requires an effective combination of the expert advice to improve security controls, building multi-layers of defence with leading security tools and constant improvement of the human element of security awareness.
Learn how your can start to tackle this issue with your organisation by speaking with us today.
In order to fully evaluate and raise your level of cyber immunity, it’s essential that you work with a cyber security company like Gridware to understand the day-to-day IT processes involved in the manufacturing process, the nature of assets to be defended, their key data and using latest threat data to assess the impact a successful attack could have.