Who we are and why we’re here
Gridware is an award winning cyber security solutions provider, delivering world-class outcomes for our customers. We are uniquely positioned as an independent advisor, giving clients the confidence that they have mitigated their cyber security risks.
Our mission is to help people, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reducing their cyber risk in the connected world.
Founded in Australia in 2016, Gridware has grown to become one of Australia’s leading cybersecurity firms.
Our motivation as experts in the industry was to create a company that offers superior cybersecurity solutions; keeping top of mind the client’s perspective by putting ourselves in the shoes of the customer.
By 2018, Gridware had become the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 20% of the ASX 200 companies.
With core services in cyber security risk advisory, penetration testing and cyber breach response, Gridware’s capabilities as a specialist security provider has made us a genuine alternative to Australia’s Big 4 consulting providers.
Gridware has become a brand name in cybersecurity consulting and is backed by a leadership team with former executive roles at ASX 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
World-class Security Operations Centre
Our Security Operations Centre based in Sydney is one of Australia’s leading incident response forensic providers, demonstrated by our recent industry partnerships with Australia’s largest universities and cyber insurers.
Four reasons why our customers continue to choose us
We have more than 17 years’ experience in IT security and compliance, serving thousands of clients across the Australia, Asia Pacific and Europe. Our accreditation includes:
- Web Services Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and Professional
- Amazon Web Services Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Amazon Web Services Certified Developer – Associate
- Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) ISO 27001 Certification
- Certified of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- FedRAMP Accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) Common Security Framework (CSF) Assessor
- Palo Alto Networks Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
- PCI SSC Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- PCI SSC Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC)
- PCI SSC Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
- PCI SSC Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor Point-to-Point Encryption (PA-QSA P2PE)
- Splunk Certified Architect
- Splunk Certified Consultant Level 2
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP5-DCP)
a brief history
Looking back to where it all started
January 1, 2016
With just the idea that cybersecurity is fast becoming a problem area for many organisations, our founders set out to create a company that can help solve those problems. In 2016, they weren’t yet sure of what services to sell – they just knew they wanted to create the Google of cybersecurity. Now, Gridware is one of Australia’s most recognised names in cybersecurity services. Our team has grown rapidly, and our clients are some of Australia’s best and largest companies. Here’s our story.
Gridware is born
February 1, 2016
Gridware founders come up with the business name and very quickly get our first customer!
Gridware offers penetration testing
August 1, 2016
Gridware hires top talent and adds penetration testing to its suite of services.
January 5, 2017
Gridware moves and sets up head office in Sydney, Australia.
August 1, 2017
After operating for just over a year we get our 100th happy customer!
Security Operations Centre
October 2, 2017
Gridware opens it’s first Security Operations Centre (SOC) in Sydney and begins offering world class incident response services.
April 4, 2018
Gridware partners with over 20 industry leaders including Western Sydney University.
August 15, 2018
Our six company values come to life Customer first Open Company Sincerity and Integrity Be the best you can Balance Fun & Freedom
with big reach
Criminals no longer want the key to vault, they want your data. And with this emerging risk facing all businesses that move become digital it creates a need for a new kind of security hero. Gridware is all about helping companies stay secure. We are a specialised team of cyber security professionals with years of experience providing high quality information security advisory and penetration testing to Australia’s best companies. We’re not just good at what we do, our leadership team teach the new generation of cyber security talent at universities in Australia. We pride ourselves on our ability to keep organisations safe from data breaches. We’re a small team, with a big heart, that you can trust to deliver world-class ethical hacking and cyber security expertise.
Achievements to date
Our Core Values
These are the values that guide our business and our brand.
These six values will help shape the company as we continue to grow.
Ensure we consider the customers perspective first in all the work we do.
To do all we can to ensure transparency and honesty with our employees and customers.
To encourage and foster good qualities in ourselves and others.
To actively seek opportunities for growth and personal improvement
To give our life and work equal passion and effort to maximise our productivity.
Want to get started?
Call us today to learn how your organisation can start working with Gridware
Our mission to become the world’s leading cybersecurity provider
Our ability to retain the best-in-class ethical hacking and GRC consultants makes us an ideal partner.
Our vision is to be globally recognised as Australia’s leading cybersecurity consultancy firm is backed by our award-winning industry recognition to date.
Our strength is people and knowledge which helps us build strong customer relationships that last beyond one time engagements.
Our strategy is to deliver superior a superior customer experience that helps keep businesses secure against cyber threats.